We'll start with my dad. Simply put: he's the best! We think very much alike, he taught me how to drive and tutored me for the SAT (I'm sorry about never once finishing the whole test!). I love his sense of humor as well as his theological insights. Long car rides with him are one of my favorite things.
Next comes my mom. She's the best also! I can honestly say she's one of my very best friends and for that I'm so very grateful. She home schooled me K-12 (for which I am increasingly grateful and realize how much time and effort went into this that I never realized) and logged countless miles and hours as a ballet chauffeur. We talk every day and I love exchanging cooking/craft/decorating ideas that we've tried. Pinterest anyone?
And then there's Laney. She's without a doubt the best youngest sister any one could want. She brings laughter and life to the family. If you've ever heard her laugh, you know its the best laugh ever! And if you haven't, well you're missing out. Seriously. Even though we're different in so many ways, we've had fun together ever since Mary Beth and I interrupted one of her naps to play with her back in the day. I love our conversations about life.
Mary Beth is the best middle sister any one could want. Since we're only 18 months apart in age, we've been great friends from day one. Spending my last two and her first two years at Clemson together was so much fun! And now I'm enjoying living in the same city once again. She's another one of my cooking/crafting inspirations since I'm pretty sure nothing she tries ever turns out badly. I love that we talk to each other almost every day.
And then there's Ryan. Since he entered the family a little over a year ago, he's consistently won the "Best Brother" award. I love how he loves Mary Beth. I've enjoyed the past year of having a brother!




No comments:
Post a Comment